sexta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2014

Golden Skirt

Hi everyone!
Yesterday I went to the beach and it was a great day! I sat around the towel reading this month's cosmo while my boyfriend and his friends played in the freezing sea (boys will be boys...am I right?).
At the end of the day I dressed up to go out to dinner and was hoping to do the shots by the sunset but I was unlucky, the sun covered up when we left the beach, and we had to take them with a grey sky... At least it was still warm, and I have the best photographer ever, who is very, very patient with me and deserved some pizza after that as a reward!

So, about the skirt, this is a really special one, the night I met my, in that day, soon-to-be-boyfriend, I was wearing this exact outfit. It was last September (one day I will tell you this story right), so every time I wear this skirt I think about that special day :)
As the skirt has golden details, I matched it with a golden necklace, gold sandals, and applied golden eye shadow all around the eye (you can see it in the close up picture). I have brown eyes and there isn't much colors that go with them (unless you are a fabulous model and then everything looks great on you) so I usually just use the typical brown-black-white combination. But sometimes is nice to do something different and I think the gold goes well with brown eyes, so give it a try! :)

Have a wonderful day!
See you soon,
Tere









What I'm wearing:
Skirt: Stradivarius (old)
Top: Forever21 (old)
Shoes: Mustang (old)
Necklace: vintage

6 comentários: