segunda-feira, 18 de agosto de 2014

Sunday Flowers



Hi everyone!
As i told you in the last post, yesterday I had the traditional Sunday lunch with family and we had a great time. I'm the baker of the family so almost every Sunday I make a different dessert, this time was cheesecake (one of my favourites) from this recipe here.
After lunch I went to take a walk downtown with my boyfriend and ended up in Bershka were I found two pieces of clothing in super sale (the cheapeast was 2.99euros!). And also saw a beautiful shirt on sale at Pull&Bear and my boyfriend bought it to me (is the one I'm wearing on today's photos) isn't he sweet? :)
About the look, I'm wearing my white dress from Brandy Melville that I have already shown you here, but today I paired it with different accessories and this flower shirt like if it were a kimono. Hope you like the photos!

See you soon,
Tere

Olá a todos!
Como vos tinha dito no último post, ontem tive o tradicional almoço de Domingo em família e foi óptimo. Eu sou a "pasteleira" da familía e quase todos os Domingos faço uma sobremesa diferente, e desta vez foi cheesecake (um dos meus favoritos) desta receita aqui.
De tarde fui dar uma volta ao centro com o meu namorado e acabei por passar na Bershka onde encontrei duas peças mesmo baratas (a mais barata foi 2.99euros!). Depois vi uma camisa em saldos mesmo bonita na Pull&Bear e o meu namorado ofereu-ma (é a que estou a usar nestas fotos de hoje) não é fofinho? :) Gostei tanto dela que a usei imediatamente e achei que ia ficar mesmo bem com o vestido que estava a usar.
Quanto ao look, estou a usar o meu vestido branco da Brandy Melville que já vos tinha mostrado aqui, mas hoje combinei-o com acessórios diferentes e com a camisa de flores a fazer de kimono. Espero que gostem das fotos!

Até breve,
Tere









The cheesecake! Recipe here

What I'm wearing:
Dress: Brandy Melville (S/S 2014)
Flower Shirt: Pull&Bear (S/S 2014)
Necklace: Accessorize (old)
Sandals: Bossanova (S/S 2014)

2 comentários: