terça-feira, 19 de agosto de 2014

Neon Meets White



Hi everyone!
Today's look is all about lace and bright colours. I bought this top on the sales that I told you about here. I already have it in white (you can see it here) and since I like it so much, why not have both? I have been meaning to get a yellow neon piece for quite some time now and love that this one is not too bright. I paired it with a white lace skirt, gold shoes and dark-green clutch. About the bag, is one of the oldest piece in my closet, it was given to me by my dear friend Inês (by the way, check out her amazing blog!) many years ago and from time to time I use it. It's very small so it's good to a night out and i love the color and all the little details.
Have a wonderful day!

See you soon,
Tere

Olá a todos!
O look de hoje é de rendas e cores fortes. Comprei este top nos saldos de que vos falei aqui. Já tinha este top em branco (podem vê-lo aqui) mas quando se gosta muito de uma coisa, porque não ter ambos? Há bastante tempo que andava à procura de algo em amarelo neon e adorei que o top não é demasiado brilhante. Combinei-o com uma saia branca com renda, sandálias douradas e uma clutch verde escuro. Esta mala é das peças mais antigas no meu armário, foi-me oferecida pela minha grande amiga Inês (já agora, espreitem o blog dela!) há muitos anos atrás e de vez em quando ela sai à rua. É muito pequenina, ideal para uma saída à noite e adoro a cor forte e os pequenos pormenores.

Que tenham um bom dia!
Até breve,
Tere











What I'm wearing:
Top - Bershka (S/S 2014)
Skirt - Zara (A/W 13/14)
Necklace - Pull&Bear (A/W 13/14)
Sandals - Bossanova (S/S 2014)

6 comentários: