terça-feira, 26 de agosto de 2014

The Bike Ride



Hello everyone!
How are you today?
Sunday I went for a bike ride with my boyfriend, it was a beautiful and hot day, and we rode to the town center. When arriving there, there was a antiques fair occurring so we took a look around and afterwards we went to eat a waffle (it was so, so good, I'm still thinking about it! :p)
Today I'm going to my grandparents' house to spend the day.
I'm preparing some special posts for you, but here in the backstages of the blog I have a lot of work to do, so I'm trying to maximize every little bit of time I have to do it! :)
Hope you like the photos, the light was still too strong when we took them, we'll work on that!

See you soon,
Tere

Olá a todos! 
Como estão? 
No Domingo fui dar uma volta de bicicleta com o meu namorado, estava um dia mesmo bonito e quente, fomos até ao centro de Aveiro. Quando chegámos, estava a decorrer uma feira de antiguidades, demos uma volta por lá e a seguir fomos comer uma waffle (estava tão boa que ainda penso nela! :p)
Hoje vou passar o dia na casa dos meus avós.
Ando a preparar alguns posts especiais para vocês, mas nos "bastidores" do blog há muito trabalho a fazer, assim que tento sempre maximizar cada tempinho que tenho para o fazer! :)
Espero que gostem das fotos, a luz estava ainda um bocado forte, temos de melhorar isso! 

Até breve,
Tere










What I'm wearing:
Shorts: Pull&Bear (S/S 2014)
Top: Zara (S/S 2014)
Sandals: Mustang (old)

6 comentários: