terça-feira, 12 de agosto de 2014

On the Rooftop



Hi everyone!
How are you today?
Yesterday was a really windy day. We tried to go to the beach but there was sand flying all over and the sea had huge, huge waves, so we headed back home. We took this photos at the end of the day on the rooftop, and as you can see I had to struggle against the wind and it was hard to keep a straight face.
Later we went to have dinner with some friends and it was great! :)
About the look, I have already shown you this skirt here but with a different top. I get the feeling that whenever I'm wearing this skirt, there's sure to be a windy day!

Today I woke up with a really sad news, the amazing actor Robin Williams has passed away last night and I felt really sad because he was a great actor and almost sure he was a great person too and he was suffering for some time now and nobody deserves that. I only hope that he had a great life and wherever he is, that he is in a better place and at peace. We will always remember you, oh captain, my captain!

See you soon,
Tere


Olá a todos! 
Como estão? 
Ontem foi um dia de ventania por aqui. Tentámos ir à praia mas havia uma tempestade de areia, guarda-sóis a voar por todo o lado, e ondas enormes com bandeira vermelha, e com tão más condições decidimos voltar para casa. Tirámos estas fotos ao final do dia no telhado, e como podem ver eu estive a debater-me contra o vento e era dificil fazer cara séria.
À noite tivemos um jantar com uns amigos e foi muito bom! :)
Quanto ao look, já usei esta saia noutro post aqui, mas com um top diferente. Começo a ficar com a sensação de que sempre que uso esta saia o dia vai estar ventoso!

Hoje acordei com uma notícia muito triste, o grande actor Robin Williams faleceu esta noite e fiquei muito triste porque ele era um grande actor, e tenho a certeza que também era uma grande pessoa, e estava a sofrer já ha algum tempo segundo dizem e ninguém merece passar por isso. Eu só espero que ele tenha tido uma boa vida e, onde quer que esteja, que esteja bem e em paz. Sempre te recordaremos, oh captain, my captain! 

Até breve,
Tere










What I'm wearing:
Top/Blouse: H&M (S/S 2014)
Skirt: Pull&Bear (old)
Sandals: Bionatura
Sunnies: PepeJeans

2 comentários:

  1. Love the top! :)
    It's was sad news, indeed... The Dead Poets Society is an excellent movie! Seize the day!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you my dear! I miss you already, come back!! :)

    ResponderEliminar